Welcome Drink on arrival
· Well appointed Deluxe Rooms.
· Morning tea, American/Indian Breakfast and Dinner (MAP) on Menu Plan ( Fix Menu Veg Food ).
· Deluxe Room all Destination
· Accommodation at Twin Sharing.
· 10% discount on additional food, beverages and laundry.
· Package extendable on Pro-Rata basis (Sub to Availability)
· Child under 5 year complimentary without bed sharing with parents Bed.
· All Sightseeing As per above mention Itinerary.
· Transportation 2 Pax Together Indica / Ritiz. 4 Pax Together Indica/ Indigo/ Tavera/ Quails . 6 Pax Together Innova / Xylo Cab.
· All applicable Taxes Include.
Day 1: Delhi - Jim Corbett National Park (250 kms/ 06hrs)
Pickup from Delhi Railway Station/Airport, drive to Jim Corbett National Park. Check in Hotel. Evening free for boat ride at Corbett jungle walk (At their own) Corbett National Park. Check in Hotel. Dinner & Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 2: Corbett National Park
After breakfast, Visit Corbett National Park. Corbett jungle jeep safari Located in the foothills of the Himalayas is the majestic Corbett National Park. Home to a variety of flora and fauna, it is famous for its wild population of Tigers, Leopards and Elephants. Corbett national park was established in 1936, Corbett is India 's first and finest national park spread along the banks of the Ramganga River , in the foothills of the Himalayas . A well-protected wild habitat, Corbett provides an unforgettable experience to a nature lover and jeep and elephant safaris are the main attraction of the Corbett. O/N Hotel.
Day 3: Corbett - Delhi (250kms/ 06 hrs)
After early breakfast, drive back to Delhi. On Arr. Delhi, transfer to Railway Station / Airport
Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered